Friday, January 7, 2011

Let Go and Grab Hold

So many times I have held on tight to those things in life that just felt comfortable. They weren't necessarily good for me. They were just familiar with the life actions of the normal.
Although I have learned that when I would let go of a situation, no matter if it was a job, a relationship, or worse control. I would find myself in a better place. A place to grow and be better than I had been before.
The real lesson was when I realised that letting go is the only way I would have the empty hand to "grab hold"
Lesson Learn Be okay with letting go. Then open your hands your heart and your attitude to grab hold.

1 comment:

Pkdrew said...

I can't seem to find your website. you should link this blog to your website somehow so one leads to the other. Enjoy this. I do.

Drew