Sunday, January 13, 2019

Change



Every generation speaks of how they are going to “Change” the way things are done. Generations before mine, and Generations after mine. Some have absolutely made some remarkable changes. Some very good ones. Some not so good.
Some changes I am grateful for. Women have the same abilities as a man to go further in their careers as any man. Girls go to college is as expected and desired as any guy.
We can get information to anyone no matter where they are in the world by a quick text on a smart phone. You can put a document of great importance in a machine ( fax) hit a button and like magic, it’s delivered to any where in the world.
The Smart phones. Have successfully removed our ability to connect to others more than they help us connect.   Sadly I am no different than any one of you. I don’t want to give that electronic up any more than you do. It truly is a love hate item.
Time changes. People change. Technology changes. People change. CHANGE ,!!!
Can we control change?  Would we want to?

Here’s my personal thoughts
I’d so like to return to the simpler times. I don’t really feel the changes are better than they are harmful.  There are dangers in change. I have changed.  I allowed myself to accept the silence in a room full of pe, while they were entertained by their smart phones.
I lost my enthusiasm to welcome unexpected guest. To call (voice phone call ) spur of the moment to talk about the current events.   Instead we go to Facebook and read post or reply with no manners.
It’s making me sad. It makes me feel guilty and shame.

We have changes the way we speak about and to others. We don’t respect others because we don’t respect ourselves. We only want what’s best for Us.  We have become a “me me me “ generation.
Yep. It’s a sad change.

I encourage You to help others along with yourselves to Change towards helping others first and making relationships change your heart

Change for me is to Love EVERYBODY ALWAYS

No comments: