Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Miss Understood

Often I feel I am miss understood on simply statements. Like the conversation I had recently with a new friend. It is difficult to cross over the threshold of being a mommie and being the mother of an adult. They need you just the same but in a totally different means. My daughters still call daily and we live only twelve miles apart but they don't need me to tell them what decisions to make and how. Advice yes but they are so strong and well informed with what they learned along the way they don't need be to mommy them now just being their mother is great.
Miss understood when I say it is a hard way to separate the child and the adult guidance. I suppose only the other mothers who have previously gone through this is the ones who don't miss understand me.

No comments: