Monday, March 15, 2010

Articulate Mother

Where might you begin if asked to articulate a Mother? How many differnt textures and colors would you need? How might you design her if you where the artist?
Being a mother should never be taken lightly.
The greatest award given for the hardest requirments known to mankind, and rewards by far out weigh the cost.
No one actually sees beyond the surface of the duties and time put into being a mother.
I personally embrace the postion with passion. I am honored knowing God allowed me to be a mother. I beleive only a mother could do all that is required of her.
Watch while God kisses the face of the little ones at play, then as the rain drops wash their tears away.
Many colors I would need and even more textures are in need to articulate a mother. Remembering Mothers day is more about the honor that the Bible teaches us. Honor your Mother and Father it is written.

No comments: