Friday, April 16, 2010

Do All Things To His Glory

If you are looking at me to be perfect because I am a child of God. You will not only be disappointed, but I also will be embarrassed and disappointed.
Being perfect and never doing wrong is not in me. It is not that I do not desire to be. It is not that I don't try to be better today than I was yesterday. It is all just because I am human.
I hope I do not disappoint you more often than I encourage you. My true heart desires to show you love, like that of Jesus, and grace like that of Gods.
Many times I will fail you I am certain, but with my heart to serve God and his people, I pray you will be blessed through Life Lessons.
Your own life lessons are the school of learning from the master himself.

I would like to encourage you to do all things today as if you were personally doing them for God.
Teach the children as though God their Father personally drove them to you.
Nurse and doctor them as though they were brought to your office in Gods arms.
When you are cutting their hair, chooseing their color, do it as though he were guiding your artistic hand.
If you are taking information for a service, or cashing out the purchases of another, I would encourage you to look into the eyes, or listen with the ear of Jesus.
Love those who need it most. They sometimes are not the ones that are easiest to love.