Thursday, April 8, 2010

He is not Human

If God were as human as we sometimes try to box him into. Might he be saying "whinie little people, you will never be happy. You all but refuse to see the truth." He might even, (if human as we) put his tired feet down and simply say, "you go on along your way my friend, I am no longer concern for you."
Of course we all know this is not at all true. No indeed he is not human and I for one thank him for that.
Today I pray to the Holy of Holy. The God that sustains all.

Thank you Lord for loving the unlovable. (That would be me as it is also many others.) Your grace and forgiveness is everything that makes it possible for me to face the days. The many blessings that we all have received over our time here on your earth. Lord you are by far more than we deserve. So many are hurting and my heart hurts for them. Personally things for me are not nearly as bad as they could be and for that alone I am thankful.
Lord I ask that you protect my family from evil. That you surround them with a protective shield. Watch over my daughters while they go through the days feeling as they carry the world upon their shoulders.
If it be your will God I ask that a Godly man would be given to them. I pray that my grandsons' are all being molded to be Godly men to serve you, as well as your people here on earth.
I pray that the hearts of my daughters and granddaughters will seek out only the man that has a heart for you.

(I stopped here during my prayer the Lord interrupted my heart with words he wanted me to share)

If God were human, As Christians remembered what God allowed to happen to his only son. Would we simply say , "oh here take my boy!" This is where we knowingly admit and acknowledge GOD is Not human.

Father God of this entire Universe. The one and the only living creator, I know that all things are possible for you. The things we can explain but most of all the things we can not.

Cancer runs threw our nation. Evil runs threw the hearts as silently as cancer does to a body. We pay no attention to the signs. We completely ignore the ones that are bluntly in our faces, and then we cry out "Lord Help".

As we grow we get up onto our knees and we rock. We get a little adventurous, and we take one hand and raise it up. We grab hold and even as we are too young to speak any known language we think it over. The possibilities of, can I stand up? What if I fall?

Each one of us go through this, unless you are stuck on your knees and I am not talking about praying knees here. After we have bravely acquire our position to take the challenge and pull ourselves up we become more self confident and wonder if we can in fact move one foot at a time, and holding no more we let go and the amount of freedom that over comes us is better than that first warm bottle of milk.

This is the beginning of total independence we must think. And it is. After all watch the faces and the sounds of the wiser of us all clapping and shouting LOOK, LOOK, Shes walking.

Many many lessons are taught this way.

Now here I stand in (literally) the middle of my life. I have pulled myself up, I seek my Fathers face for encouragement and approval. I fear I will fall. Problem now is if I fall at this point of life lessons it is not just my head that gets bruised. Now when I fall others fall with me.

Father I ask that while you stand with me just the presence of your Holy Spirit is what will keep me up right and that I am pleasing to you. I pray in behalf of family, friends, and neighbors that you also let them feel your Spirit to hold them up. Let not your children fall Father. Lest one is not more valuable than another.

Lord hear my heart cry out for you, hear and answer our souls to be rested in the palm of your hands. May we acknowledge that all things appearing larger than life is never larger than you oh God of all.

So here I am, wondering if it is necessary to let go, stand up and feel the freedom I felt as a toddler, or stay in my comfort safety zone and trust not.
I need the powers of the Holy Spirit to stand along side me today as always and forever more.

Do you try to make God fit into a human nature?
Do you allow him to be bigger than your troubles?
What has you doubt his powers?
Can you imagine being free of the fears?

Trust Him Always, Go into his words.
He is not Human

No comments: